“Plague” is the dark, heavy electronica we’ve come to expect from Crystal Castles. Producer Ethan Kam told NME, “Every song we write is bleak. We don’t want anything else.” And though it’s bleak, “Plague” is fascinating.
- RT @thedavidcrosby: https://t.co/PDT712CX1J 3 hours ago
- Bethlehem Steel matinee show @ Baby's All Right instagram.com/p/BciUv_Uj9ll/ 1 day ago
- @TownHallNYC do mobile tickets work, or should i print them out? 5 days ago
- I’ll never get sick of Hold Steady shows. Stay positive! @ Brooklyn Bowl instagram.com/p/BcO6UIIjIEd/ 1 week ago
- RT @vol1brooklyn: "The Music Is The Biography": Jenn Pelly on Writing About The Raincoats vol1brooklyn.com/2017/11/28/the… 1 week ago