“Plague” is the dark, heavy electronica we’ve come to expect from Crystal Castles. Producer Ethan Kam told NME, “Every song we write is bleak. We don’t want anything else.” And though it’s bleak, “Plague” is fascinating.
- @zackwitzel @patrickhosken You guys really missed out on Dead Meat at the Cyclones game today 1 day ago
- Dirty Projectors acoustic show @ Rough Trade NYC instagram.com/p/BlOULtgFYYj/… 1 day ago
- Grateful Shred 🤘🏻💀⚡️🌹 @ Brooklyn Bowl instagram.com/p/BlMzh95lm-d/… 1 day ago
- Radiohead @ The Garden instagram.com/p/BlE57jUF1Uf/… 5 days ago
- The heat wave can’t stop Broken Social Scene, especially on Canada Day 🇨🇦 @ SummerStage NYC instagram.com/p/BkthRWtl9RQ/… 2 weeks ago