“Plague” is the dark, heavy electronica we’ve come to expect from Crystal Castles. Producer Ethan Kam told NME, “Every song we write is bleak. We don’t want anything else.” And though it’s bleak, “Plague” is fascinating.
- Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul lighting the soulfire @ The Gramercy Theatre instagram.com/p/BZfRQl5jrrZ/ 16 hours ago
- Cap'n Jazz, between stage dives @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BZaKFc6jSUK/ 2 days ago
- sundaze instagram.com/p/BZJxhyynpV_/ 1 week ago
- Go Yankees! @ Yankee Stadium instagram.com/p/BZHiPKFHGrp/ 1 week ago
- Arcade Fire #infinitecontent @ The Garden instagram.com/p/BY91jFwD3Ln/ 1 week ago