“Plague” is the dark, heavy electronica we’ve come to expect from Crystal Castles. Producer Ethan Kam told NME, “Every song we write is bleak. We don’t want anything else.” And though it’s bleak, “Plague” is fascinating.
- RT @amandapetrusich: Late last Saturday night, I parked my car outside Jack Kerouac's house in St. Petersburg, FL, rolled all the windows d… 2 days ago
- RT @marchmadness: The Bonnies break through to the First Round! #MarchMadness https://t.co/U8jejfOJYN 3 days ago
- Bob Weir & Phil Lesh duo show @ Radio City Music Hall instagram.com/p/Bf2UO3ojY3k/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: “Lousy Smarch weather...” https://t.co/x9hD3yzE0v 2 weeks ago
- Waited years to see Jawbreaker. I still know all the words. @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BfxMtVsjSPD/ 2 weeks ago