As a graduate student at St. Bonaventure University, I’ve had lots of opportunities to learn by doing. I got to redesign the folders given to prospective students looking to enroll in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication – which also includes the Integrated Marketing Communications graduate program. I worked with Ruth Harper, Brittany Henry (who hosted these on her own site first) and Sara Krawczyk to revamp the folder. We designed these in about two and a half weeks, while working on other projects. Please note, we didn’t have our own pictures for the project. The ones used here are merely meant as place markers.
- RT @WTFpod: The Boss knew. He said this in December when Marc talked to him about the incoming President. (Thanks to @jilltalbot for the tr… 2 days ago
- RT @thedavidcrosby: No the asshole just isn't good enough twitter.com/roosterjones3/… 3 days ago
- Perfect summer night for Fleet Foxes @ BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn Festival instagram.com/p/BXRd5XjjAcM/ 2 weeks ago
- @BRICcelebrateBK for fleet foxes tomorrow, are mobile tickets ok, or do they have to be printed? 2 weeks ago
- Go Liberty! 🗽🏀 @ The Garden instagram.com/p/BWi8iR7jcbV/ 1 month ago