As a graduate student at St. Bonaventure University, I’ve had lots of opportunities to learn by doing. I got to redesign the folders given to prospective students looking to enroll in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication – which also includes the Integrated Marketing Communications graduate program. I worked with Ruth Harper, Brittany Henry (who hosted these on her own site first) and Sara Krawczyk to revamp the folder. We designed these in about two and a half weeks, while working on other projects. Please note, we didn’t have our own pictures for the project. The ones used here are merely meant as place markers.
- @EmileeLindner Maybe The Velvet Underground & Nico. Also, The Beatles, Ramones, Fleetwood Mac, The Clash and Weezer 20 hours ago
- @EmileeLindner shade 1 day ago
- RT @SummerStage: Hey New York! RT to win a pair of Premium Badges to @NorthsideFest this year! Premium Badges give you access to all innova… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EmileeLindner: wow tomorrow is one year of being engaged and one year of our moms asking if the caterer is booked yet 2 weeks ago
- Titus Andronicus “acoustic” set at Record Store Day @ Rough Trade NYC instagram.com/p/Bh2GON4Fw8L/ 1 month ago