As a graduate student at St. Bonaventure University, I’ve had lots of opportunities to learn by doing. I got to redesign the folders given to prospective students looking to enroll in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication – which also includes the Integrated Marketing Communications graduate program. I worked with Ruth Harper, Brittany Henry (who hosted these on her own site first) and Sara Krawczyk to revamp the folder. We designed these in about two and a half weeks, while working on other projects. Please note, we didn’t have our own pictures for the project. The ones used here are merely meant as place markers.
- RT @EmileeLindner: @Snyders_Hanover how many retweets do i need to get a barrel of pretzels at my wedding in september 5 days ago
- Please RT 🙏 twitter.com/EmileeLindner/… 5 days ago
- Rang in the new year with Real Estate @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BdZVtwtj41M/ 3 weeks ago
- Whitney @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BdZLUwHjkVl/ 3 weeks ago
- Woods kicking off the New Year’s show @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BdZBtUDj2gU/ 3 weeks ago